Med-Tech & Design Associates specialize in sales & services of: hospitals and dental labs, physical theraphy equipments.
Much more important than a list of features, the Seven Significant Benefits elevate our company from Adequate to Exceptional.
- Higher level of Patient care.
- Support enhanced Infection Control protocols.
- Facilitate Staff comfort and ergonomics during procedures.
- Aesthetically transform the work environment.
- Improve productivity.
- Superior value received for price paid.
- Peace of Mind.
M.D.A. was built on the premise of delivering long-term value to its customers. Superior quality…excellent service…and peace of mind – serve those who serve!
Our duties include:
- installing equipment and providing instruction on its use to physicians, nurses, physical therapists, and others
- inspecting and calibrating equipment such as radiation monitors, blood gas analyzers, spectrophotometers, electrocardiographs ,audiometers and other medical equipments to insure safety and accuracy
- troubleshooting of machine malfunction or failure
- maintaining an inventory of parts and tools used in their repair work
- perform preventative maintenance and safety checks
- provide audiometric booth designs for fabrications
- calibration on tympanometers
Our staff have good communication skills, hand-eye coordination, and manual dexterity to work with electronics and machines.