Med-Tech & Design Associates International offers
the iM20 serves as both a transport monitor and a multi-parameter module for the elite Series monitors, providing a comprehensive and seamless monitoring solution both inside and outside hospitals, connecting ambulatory care to intensive care units.
This unit is the lightest unit on the market. Engineered to IP44 waterproof and dustproof standards, as well as a solid shock resistance performance, the iM20 gives you the ability to use it anytime, anywhere.
The iM20 comes configured with EKG, RESP, NIBP, Sp02, and temperature parameters. The iM20 also features optional Respironics Loflo Sidestream Etco2, 12 Channel EKG, and 2 channel invasive blood pressure features. The unit is also equipped with internal wifi and internal memory for advanced EMR connectivity via HL7 and/or connection to the Edan Central Monitoring Station (CMS).
With its excellent power-saving performance, iM20 requires no fan for heat expiration while the battery life is extended for long term transport even without external power supply. The large non-fading built-in memory helps store the monitoring data during the whole transport session.
The iM20 comes with a built-in handle that does not need to be removed even when plugging into the Elite Series. On plug-and-play, iM20 switches role easily between a module and a monitor, connecting data together among different applications.
- Engineered strictly as to IP44 waterproof and dustproof standard, as well as a solid shock resistance performance, iM20 is suitable for patient transport in the harshest environments.
- 5” Color TFT Touch Screen
- No fan design
- Arrhythmia, S-T Analysis, OxyCRG, Vital Signs, Large Font Display
- Shock resistance which helps to prevent damage from falls up to 1.2 meters
- Shock resistance (prevents damage from falls up to 1.2 meters)
- Data storage: 1 hour of 1 second measurements/ 150 hours of 1 minute trend measurements
- 1,200 sets for NIBP measurement review
- 200 sets for alarm review
- 200 sets for arrhythmia review
- 4 hours of lithium-ion battery
- Standard 3/5-lead ECG, NIBP, Edan SpO2, 2-Channel Temperature (Skin Temperature Probe is sold separately)
- Optional 12 lead ECG available.
- Optional IBP Module available (IBP Accessories are not included)
- Optional EFM Module with Respironics LoFlo Sidestream CO2 is available; the Sidestream CO2 includes the following
- 1 Disposable CO2 Nasual Cannula
- 1 Adult/Pediatric Airway Adapter
- 1 Sampling Line